Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Thursday 13 for 2009

13 Things I hope to do this year that I meant to do last year...



1. Touch up the paint on the black end table in the playroom.
*
2. Paint and recover the seat for the chair in my office
*
3. Replace the coconut liners in my hanging baskets
*
4. Watch Passion of the Christ...nope...never saw it.
*
5. Organize all of my scrapbook paper.
*
6. Move my quiet time reading my Bible from night to morning.
*
7. Put all of my old pictures on discs.
*
8. Make a window treatment for the window in the two story foyer.
*
9. Sort through all of the many tubs in the basement and consolodate/purge.
*
10. Spend more time with my friends.
*
11. Start doing pilates again.
*
12. Get contacts.
*
13. Take the kids to the planetarium and Fernbank.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

How in the world do you replace a coconut liner in a planter? My goal for 2009 is to also purge toys/stuff/junk. I'm getting rid of all the junk that sits here and gets in my way!