Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whatta weekend!!

Friday night we had our Sunday School care group's ladies night out at my house. There were 6 of us and it was great to have a chance to have a little girl time without the kids. Saturday morning we were out the door early to go to American Adventure's for Harrison's birthday party. Mari and Richard win the prize for most awesome birthday party EVER!! We had as much fun as the kids...I can't remember the last time I rode go-karts!! It's a good thing we found a gastation that wasn't out of gas or we wouldn't have had enough to get to church this morning) Then this afternoon after chrch, we went to a Bowling party for Dawson who is in B's class. I was so proud that B got the only strike of the party!!! Then a quick stop at the grocery store, get the kids fed and down for the night and I'm off for the sesion premier of Desperate Housewives. Oh My Gosh...It's 9:00 right now!! See ya

No comments: