Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday 13 things I can never remember

The difference between "A"ffect and "E"ffect
~
Whether we'll be going into Daylight Savings time or out of it
~
Which way my ceiling fan is supposed to spin in the summer/winter
~
The password to our online bank account
~
The name of almost everybody I've met less than 5 times
~
The number of the room where I teach Cubbies
~
To take my grocery list INTO the grocery store
~
To pick the right movie I want from Netflix before they're mailed
~
Our fax number
~
To use the raincheck for the carwash before it expires
~
How to spell completely. I have to spellcheck EVERY time!!
~
What night Big Bang Theory comes on
~
To give away the free baby formula that came in the mail... 6 MONTHS AGO!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

"Which way my ceiling fan is supposed to spin in the summer/winter"... You mean there's supposed to be a difference?

Kim said...

Thanks to having 3 kids, I can't remember much either. I keep 2 calendars and that helps, but my brain is still fried.