Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ahhhhh, Fall.

Occasionally, Niblet and I will drive through the grounds of the outdoor Y and look for deer early in the morning on our way to take him to school. On one particular day, I spied with my little eye, a fence at the end of a road blocking access to the wooded area behind and further up the drive was another tree that was a brilliant, firey red. Sooooo, being the frustrated wanna-be photog that I am, I filed it away for a few days until the leaves had peaked their fall color and I forced my kids to put on the appropriate colors for our upcoming photo shoot. My boys are great about letting me take pictures of them but this was the first time I had actually dragged them to a different location. By the way, I wasn't totally happy with Niblet's blue sweater but we pick our battles, don't we??? So, here is yet another slideshow of my kids. If you turned down the annoying song that plays over and OVER again (only option) then turn it back up b/c the pics are better with music. If the slideshow is over, click the X to start it again and the other X to take away the review bar...it's totally worth it becasue my kids are just that stinkin' cute.

No comments: