Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Few of My Recent Facebook Posts for this Thursday 13

CRH...doesn't like the "suggestions" on the side that asks >ME< to make Facebook more fun for...whoever...and to send them a message. You get out of it what you put in to it people. I'm just sayin.

CRH...has a sleeping baby in the back and is sitting in CVS parking lot waiting on the Rx for his ear infection to be ready. Today l am thankful that my pediatritian is open on Saturdays!!

CRH...would like to thank NASA and other appropriate organizations for sending the International Space Station AND the Space Shuttle directly over our house last night. We had seen the ISS before but it was the first time we had seen the Space Shuttle.

CRH...is just now googling cornbread recipes. I wanted to use buttermilk but don't know if I can just substiture it for my regular milk. Where's Alton Brown when you need him??? Actually, he doesn't live too far from me. I wonder if he's still up???

CRH...is thankful that Jesus paid a debt He did not owe for my debt I could not pay. Everything else is gravy.

CRH...is feeling chatty today. It occurs to me that some might wonder how this day is different than any other. Well, it just is : D

CRH...has the bestest, funnest, most awesomest friends anyone could ever ask for. That is what I'm thankful for today and every day.

CRH...is prayerful. The ones we love are the hardest to witness to. Lord, use me to be a voice for You and to share with others what You have done for me and how You have changed me. I praise Your holy name for washing away the "me" I used to be!!

CRH...had two coupons for free DQ ice cream cones and they dipped them for free too. Niblet held his up and said, "Look Mommy, I'm the bride with the fire!!" I so love my boys ♥

CRH...thought the auction was great but got outbid on the stuffed bobcat. Now what am l gonna get Tilley for Christmas???

CRH...is crazy sleepy but, unfortunatly, catnaps in the carpool line are frowned upon. ~~yawn~~

CRH...just found the HIDE button. Hide buttons are a good thing. So long Farmville!!!

CRH...so stinkin' excited!!! Today is the perfect day: Cloudy, cold, breezy with football and friends. Fall ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Where'd you go? Couldn't you come back over here and write once in a while. Pretty please. :0)