Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just popped the cork on a new password

I just spent the past 30 minutes trying figure out my password and then trying to figure out how to reset it. My ADD, however, along with my three kids buzzing around me like gnats, was enough of a distraction that I was overlooking the obvious link. Anyway, it wasn't until I tried to reset said password that I remembered what it was in the first place...I think. Anyway, now that I think of it, my password isn't the answer to my security question but I'll be danged if I'm gonna get back into the whatever you want to call it to try and figure out how to make it line up. Sooooo, I'm going to leave myself a hint here in case I forget again, which is completely possible. Let's see. How paranoid should I be? I mean, is anybody really going to pay attention to this, let alone, make an effort to look at a particular thing just to get my password? Well.....I guess I would. That's just the kind of person I am. I wouldn't actually try to USE the password, I would just try to find out what it was just to say (to myself) that I did. Like a scavenger hunt!! This goes back to the competetive issue. Sad, really. Anyway, back to the subject. password...password...OK. It's a word...no, no, too obvious. It's gotta be something that only means something to me. I'm putting waaaaay too much thought in to this. OH, OH...I know!! "JESSE". Wow...how random is that? Well, guess that takes care of that.

No comments: