Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday 13 : Christmas Edition

13 Things we did this Chrsitmas Season...
.
Baked batch after batch of cookies and only burnt two.
*<{}:O)
Made some of the coolest popsicle stick and glitter decorations ever!!
*<{}:O)
Chose a Christmas Angel off the tree at B's school
*<{}:O)
Lost a frozen lasagna in the car and found it under the stroller two days later.
*<{}:O)
Explained to the boys why one of the four Santa's we saw had a fake beard.
*<{}:O)
Spent two hours at Bass Pro Shops...Thanks for the tip J.O'C!!
*<{}:O)
Made bubble bath for a friend and didn't give it because it stuuuuuuunk!!
*<{}:O)
Bought stuff to make Christmas cards and didn't do it for the second year in a row.
*<{}:O)
Said " CRAP !! " about 37,000 times.
*<{}:O)
Bought a tree from a tree lot. Don't ask.
Ok, it was already Dec. 6th and we still didn't have a tree like we usually do as of Thanksgiving weekend...KB had to work and I had all three kids and wasn't gonna lay on the ground in cloudy, very windy, 30* weather to cut down a tree and then hang a baby on my hip while I dragged it back to the hayride wagon. Buying a pre-cut tree goes against everything I believe in and hear me when I say...It will NOT happen again next year. Whew, I feel better now!!
*<{}:O)
Did not go to a single mall.
*<{}:O)
Made us into elves at elfyourself.com
*<{}:O)
Watched (against my better judgement) Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer.
*<{}:O)
Made a breakfast cassarole for the first time.
*<{}:O)
Took the boys for a ride in the woods on Papa's golf cart.
*<{}:O)
Got rained on at Back to Bethlehem and was glad I got to go home and didn't have to stay and walk around with a sheep on a leash.

No comments: